Friday, July 14, 2006



FAREWELL

Prom is giving us a super big headache man. Well, just hoping for the best. Actually, our class people are consider as quite ON ah. Almost all are going for prom. But the table arrangement thingy sucks. Why cant they provide bigger tables? More variety or arangements? Rather than 10, 10, ten, 10, and TEN. Bleh.


Yesterday, Louelle and us were in the canteen, having gentle discussions on our study plans. She shared with us HER study system, which she implemented it together with Joyce. Rather effective, so we gave it a name - Loutin Routine. I'm so gonna use it man. $$$ Secrets. HAHA.
Yeah, and she actually deleted her MSN (while my bro just downloaded a newer version. Thanks ah.) Okay. I'm determined to work hard now, after failing the 1st chem test today after Midyr today. HRM.

First step - Stop blogging.
I'm trying.

Farewell, people.




beautiful day, in bliss :) 9:00 pm






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT